Women Travel – English
Welcome to the abbreviated English version of our website. We are a Swiss Tour Operator. Through «Women Travel» we offer group tours geared specifically at women, while through «Women Travel tailormade » we organise exclusive individual tours. This venture has been a success story. We celebrated our 20th anniversary many years back at the luxurious palace hotel of Samode in India – one of our best selling destinations.
- The clients on our tours are all open-minded and they have one wish in common: they would much rather travel in a group where special experiences can be shared than travel alone. They enjoy having fun together, laughing with each other and reflecting on the day’s events.
- Our destinations are chosen carefully and always offer a very interesting culture. On our tours women meet women and enjoy the comfort of women only services.
- We are in the process of offering tours in Switzerland for foreign visitors – including interaction with Swiss owner, entrepreneurs and other interesting personalities.
Women Travel offers:
• Group and individual tours worldwide and in Switzerland
• Safety, both in the hotels chosen and the tours in general
• Visits to projects initiated and run by women for women, allowing you to engage with local female leaders, entrepreneurs and artists
• Networking amongst women
• Cross-Cultural Solutions for doing business among female leaders all over the world
We invite you, wherever you are, to consider booking your next tour with us. This is easier than you may think: Our guides are fluent in English and most of our fellow travellers speak English well. Native English-speakers who have joined our tours have thus felt quite at home.
Although our office is in Winterhur near Zurich, Switzerland, arrangements can be made electronically. Detailed information regarding our services can be found on www.womentravel.ch. We are happy to provide information in English telephonically or by email. Uniquely, we encourage you to connect with fellow travellers even before beginning the trip through email or our specially- designed chatrooms.
Collaboration with Women Travel:
If you are a tour leader, tour company or female guide and wish to collaborate with us please contact us.
Networking with women locally and internationally is important to me. My involvement as an active member of the Business and Professional Women (BPW ZURICH Chapter) and of SKAL (Zurich Chapter) complements and strengthens the work done through Women Travel. I am also an active member of Lions Club Eulach.
Sonja Müller Lang, owner